Thursday, July 12, 2012

Italian Summer

I am a PERFECT example of one who makes a resolution only to not keep it. But now I am officially on vacation at home with time to write, and so I will. I just wish the downloading of photos worked better on this site, but I am hopeful things have been improved since January. (And they are, as I just posted these three photos much more efficiently than in the past. Woohoo!)
Castaldo in June


Third summer for this climbing rose.
Happy summer, everyone. It has been a long winter and why did I ever think it would never be hot again?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina..My name is Cynthia and I would like to speak with you regarding Carla Capucci. My email address is cynthiatorres@optonline.net. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.
Thank you.

yolanda maione said...

Hello Christina,
,
I'm delighted to have found your blog, and am enjoying the writing and the pictures. Would you like to write for ItalianNotebook.com? We're a free, brief, fun, daily e-letter about Italy with over 250,000 Notes going out each month, and, we don't have anyone in the Bologna area! You would get good publicity for your blog and activities, with more perks being planned. Take a look. I hope you'll contact us and join the IN community.
Un caro saluto,
yolanda maione
assist. to editor
yolanda@ItalianNotebook.com

Unknown said...

hi, i like this picture very much. it is enjoyable to every body.
Beautiful traveling places

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon said...

I Like Your Blog...

Soraya said...

Hello Christine, beautiful blog and wonderful photos! A hug!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!:)

Blue Eyes Photo οΊ• said...

Ciao Christine,
your blog is very nice and your capture too .. nice to mett u !

endlessorchid said...

hi ... i like those garden and bright flowers .. they are nice

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your Photos are beautiful!

Rachel said...

What beautiful pictures.

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

Unknown said...

Post is preaty good….beautiful flowers on the fotos...I like them very much...Thank's author for that:)

paper writings